My mom had a day out with Samuel and Landon and a sleepover. On Saturday we went to the petting zoo and the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. The boys had so much running around feeding all the different animals corn, riding ponies, and milking the cow. Well they touched the cow I thinking they were too scared to pull on their utters. After the petting zoo we went to the Dinosaur Museum and looked at all the fossils and then the boys dug in the sand looking for their own fossils. They slept over and we went to church the next day. After sacrament I dropped when off and nursery. When my mom went to pick them up the nursery leader informed my mom that Samuel and LJ were good. My mom was confused because of course it's Landon. I guess Landon told the nursery leader to call him LJ. We had never heard him called this but I guess Eric call's him this all the time. It's kind of random but I thought it was cute.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
b.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment