Sunday, October 31, 2010

Utah Football Game & Marshmallows

 We were so lucky to go to our first Utah Utes Football game together a couple of months ago;) Whitney and Tyler invited us to the game. The weather was great and we had lots of fun. Me and Jared are more BYU fans so we decided not to wear the Crimson Red. We stood out in our bright green and yellow shirts ha ha oh well...I will say I feel that BYU fans get into the game a little bit more or it just seems that way to all the other games I have been to. 
 Tyler & Whitney

 We roasted hotdogs and marshmallows at my mom's house later that night after the game. We lost a couple of hotdogs in the fire and got a little sticky but had a good time together. 

 Landon and his puff Cheetos! If you haven't had puff Cheetos recently I recommend trying them again. Delicious! 

0 comments: