Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy 22nd Birthday Jenny!

I had a wonderful time with family over the weekend to celebrate my birthday but on Wednesday,     June 1st I had a very grown up birthday. I worked all day and then well to a 3 hour night class. I did sub a 3rd grade class that day and they were really sweet and sang Happy Birthday to me with all the added features and gave me a delicious donut. 
Since we couldn't celebrate together on Wednesday Jared was very sweet on Friday and we went up to Provo Canyon and had a picnic from subway and cupcakes from The Sweet Tooth Fairy (from Jacquelyn!)  and laid out in the sun with chubs. Jared took a nap and I read a book. I really enjoyed myself! 
I was very excited about turning 22 but I would say 21 was a very eventful year for me. I accomplish so many goals that I have had for a long time! At least now I will be at least 4 years older than some of my students! 
  • Graduated with my Bachelors 
  • Coached my first high school volleyball season
  • Started my part time teaching career
  • Got hired full time as a Teacher 
  • Ran my first half-marathon
  • Been married for 2 years
  • I got into the St. George Marathon (I will run this in October) 
  • Being a Nursery leader 
  • Learned how to cook from a recipe besides chicken & rice

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday back then Jenny! I think it's crazy how much is packed into these young years. You seemed to have a fun and fulfilling year...awesome!