Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summertime at the Fairs





Last Thursday we went to Strawberry Day's in PG with our friends Tyson & Bridgett & Trevor & Jenny. I rode one ride and was done for. I felt sick for the rest of the night. Bridgett already new she would get sick and opted out and Jenny got sick too. So the boys took the rest of the ticket and rode several rides. Afterwards we got strawberries and cream and a funnel cake (ahhh the best)!

On Saturday night we were suppose to go to the Real game and then the One Republic concert after the game and the concert go rescheduled for a day in September. So we went to dinner at Salsa Ledeos (Best Mexican Food & best restaurant in Riverton), then to the batting cages at Mulligans and then to the South Jordan Country Fest. Again Me and Jamie rode one Ride called the Tornado and I kept my eyes closed almost the entire time and got sick. The girls sat out again while the boys rode 4 or 5 rides in a row. They were doing great until we got in the car. They were both pretty sick at that point. We had a great time and then they played on the wii until 2am. I couldn't object this is what Eric wanted for Father's day. 

0 comments: